I truly believe in the power of PR and how it can make you and your business into something beyond anything you ever dreamed. PR has been proved to be 90% more effective than advertising and it’s the easiest way for a business of any size to get right in front of their ideal clients.
PR goes hand in hand with your branding. Each piece of media coverage should be on brand and have an objective. Your objective for getting exposure could be getting in front of potential customers, past customers, investors, new recruits, stakeholders… anyone involved in your business.
When you have, or want to create, a high-end brand, PR is paramount to that process.
I was recently invited to speak in the High-End Brand Builders Facebook group, hosted by branding expert Sarah Shuttle, and I’m excited to share this exclusive interview with you.
In this call you will discover…
- Ideas to land your product or service media coverage
- How to get right in front of people sat waiting to buy from you
- Ways to figure out what media your audience is consuming
- Why you don’t need to pay to advertise your business to get more clients
- How to negotiate a magazine feature when you buy an advert